Volkswagen offers a wide range of SUVs to fit every need, from the compact Taos to the spacious Atlas. Whether you’re looking for a fuel-efficient commuter or a family-friendly Volkswagen SUV, Volkswagen has a model for you.
The Taos is the smallest SUV in Volkswagen’s lineup, but it doesn’t skimp on features. It comes standard with a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine that gets up to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. The Taos also has a spacious interior with plenty of room for passengers and cargo.
The Tiguan is a midsize SUV that’s a good choice for families. It offers a comfortable ride and plenty of space for passengers and cargo. The Tiguan also gets good fuel economy, with up to 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway.
The Atlas is a large SUV that’s perfect for families who need a lot of space. It offers three rows of seating and can seat up to seven passengers. The Atlas also has a powerful engine and a long list of standard features.
The ID.4 is Volkswagen’s first all-electric SUV. It offers a range of up to 250 miles on a single charge, and it comes standard with a variety of features, including a panoramic sunroof and a digital instrument cluster.
Other Volkswagen SUVs
In addition to the Taos, Tiguan, Atlas, and ID.4, Volkswagen also offers the following SUVs:
- Teramont: A large SUV that’s even larger than the Atlas
- Touareg: A luxury SUV that’s powered by a V6 engine
- Atlas Cross Sport: A sleeker version of the Atlas
Which Volkswagen SUV is right for you?
The best Volkswagen SUV for you depends on your needs and budget. If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient commuter, the Taos is a great option. If you need a family-friendly SUV, the Tiguan is a good choice. And if you’re looking for an all-electric SUV, the ID.4 is the way to go.
No matter which Volkswagen SUV you choose, you’re sure to get a well-built and reliable vehicle that will take you where you need to go.
Here are some additional information about Volkswagen SUVs:
- Price: Volkswagen SUVs range in price from around $23,000 for the Taos to over $50,000 for the Touareg.
- Fuel economy: Volkswagen SUVs offer good fuel economy, with the Taos getting up to 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. The ID.4 gets up to 250 miles on a single charge.
- Features: Volkswagen SUVs come standard with a variety of features, including a rearview camera, Bluetooth, and a touchscreen infotainment system. Available features include a panoramic sunroof, a digital instrument cluster, and a hands-free power liftgate.
- Performance: Volkswagen SUVs offer a variety of performance options, from the fuel-efficient Taos to the powerful Touareg. The Tiguan and Atlas offer a choice of two engines, while the ID.4 is powered by an electric motor.
- Interior: Volkswagen SUVs have spacious and comfortable interiors. The Taos and Tiguan offer seating for five passengers, while the Atlas and ID.4 offer seating for up to seven passengers.
- Cargo space: Volkswagen SUVs offer plenty of cargo space. The Taos has 27.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, while the Tiguan has 37.6 cubic feet. The Atlas has 77.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row and 20.6 cubic feet behind the third row.
- All Volkswagen SUVs come standard with a variety of safety features, including forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning.
- Volkswagen SUVs are known for their high quality and reliability.
- Volkswagen SUVs offer a variety of features and options to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Overall, Volkswagen SUVs offer a great combination of features, performance, and value. Whether you’re looking for a fuel-efficient commuter or a family-friendly SUV, Volkswagen has a model for you.
If you’re looking for a new SUV, be sure to check out Volkswagen’s lineup. You won’t be disappointed.